Who are we?
TAG Campania was created by the students of the Master Degree in Organization and Management of Cultural and Environmental Heritage of the University Federico II of Naples.
The project is inspired by a similar project TagBoLab. The aims of the project are to describe, to map, to analyze, to disseminate and to promote the Festivals, Folk Festivals and the galaxy of Cultural Associations in the territory of the Campania: an asset for our region that do not is sufficiently known and appreciated.
- To create a dialogue between those who organize events
- Not just be the place to share information, but to generate authentic contact, cooperation , an exchange of ideas and values
- To create a “discovery” and enhancement of the territory.
There is a network to support the communication
- Those who organize cultural events to raise awareness of traditions of the land, cultural associations and festivals.
- The propose is a reinterpretation of cultural and environmental heritage.
- Through the reporting of events collected means, get the value and significance of deep popular events, festivals and cultural associations, to find, through a cultural heritage, their roots, their identity and recognize themselves in a common history.
- Personal experiences
- Wiki and a Blog in evolution
- A group on Facebook
- A profile on Facebook that supports the contact with other associations, Pro Loco and persons that want to collaborate.